A Leader in Quality Photography, Video & Marketing
I am a creative, flexible and respected photographer with a goal of offering the highest quality photography alongside highly valuable services. My goal is to make the process as easy as possible.
My mission is to create a story of each property that aligns with your brand. I create images that are engaging, emotional, creative and contextual. I will showcase your project in the best light possible.
I have photographed over 7,000 homes for designers, architects, Realtors, and builders all over Southern California, giving me the experience to help you like no one else. I continually strive to learn and improve my photographic skills every day and bring that with me on every photography project.
Allow my unique and talented team of video directors, drone pilots, stylists, graphic designers and web developers to come together to create stunning, one of a kind marketing materials for you.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
5 Star Reviews
Everything You Need In One Place
- On-site appointment with photographer Chad Jones
- Use of full-frame Canon gear
- Average number of photos is about 1 picture per 100 sqft.
- Daytime delivery of digital images within 24-48 hours of appt. (Friday projects delivered on Monday) with MLS, print (300 dpi) and web ready images
- All images edited to meet a high quality, 14 point standard of excellence (vertical/horizontal straightening, highlights/shadows, spot/object removal etc.)
- Enhanced window, grass greenify
- and fireplace views when applicable
- Image of property added to television screens when applicable
- All photos can be uploaded to MLS, Realtor.com, your website and the property website. Ask me about assistance with any of this. I am glad to help.
- Due to extreme lighting conditions, some views may have overexposed or underexposed areas. I will attempt to eliminate this possibility whenever possible.
- Chad Jones Photography Hosting platform: assistance with downloading images and updating your virtual tour
Property Websites and Brochures
- Custom domain names and property websites
- Showing Scheduler
- Add Documents and Floorplans
- Multi Listing Agent Capable
- Lead Collection
- Virtual tour
- Multiple Galleries
- Custom Amenity Lists
- Open House Announcements
- Custom Descriptions and Home Facts
Video & Drone
- Beautiful HD 1080P video for web, desktop and mobile
- Video edited to music from huge library
- Moving camera shots from slider
- Stunning continuous motion captured with steady cameras
- Engaging motion graphics and titles
- Real estate agent intro or professional narration
- High flying aerial drone shots
- Time-lapse photography
- FAA exempt section 107 drone operator
- 4k UHD capture and delivery
- Top of the line lenses with zoom capabilities – Range from 12mm-45mm
- We fly professional DJI UAV’s with dual remotes for video capture
“I loved working with Chad. The photos look great, but the best part was how he took control of the clients and was able to get the clutter cleaned up quickly so he could take the photos that would present the property in the best light. I will definitely hire him for my next listing.”
“As an architect who had interned in the office of a well-known, published architect/photographer in Texas, I thought my eye for compositions was decent enough. I strived for years to squeak-out presentable images using the modest equipment at my disposal. But recently, some projects have developed that deserved better documentation. I gave Chad Jones Photography the call, and he worked quickly and efficiently to produce multiple viewpoints of several aspects of the project, that beautifully features the final product. With little or no post-production, the images look fantastic, even better, in some respects, than the actual space. My client and I really enjoyed working with Chad. I highly recommend Chad for your architectural photography needs”
“Chad does some classy work! He’s a well-trusted photographer for Ventura County and the surrounding area. I’ve used Chad on $2.5million properties and smaller properties. He’s able to look at a property and know exactly what angle will photograph the best. His lighting is something most photographers wish they can accomplish. I high recommend Chad for your next property’s photoshoot.”